Wednesday, March 9, 2016

#30DaysWritingChallenge Day 13: I'm excited about....

Food.

Yeah, food always excites me. I am an easy eater, but on my second thought I am picky too! I don't really have allergies with food and I don't really have foods that I hate... but I usually crave food by mood.

Like, at this moment I really want something cheesy (literally), thick and gooey. Uhhhh!!! But some other time I can just skip it eventho it is served in front of me. But there are some things I wouldn't pass any day: fried food, chicken rice and iced coffee.

I don't have sweet tooth. You can tease me with cake, cupcakes, macarons, eclairs, those taiwanese desserts, korean dessert, or whatever, I don't care lol. But I like ice cream, tho.. and donuts. HMM. DONUT! Just becos it is fried.

I am more to a savoury person.

But after a while and I get older, I like cooking too. I like that it soothes when things get rough and it's always good to have distraction from those tangled mind.. and when it's done, i can eat. Nice, right!

Now I'm hungry xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

only accept either nice comments, or silly ones ;-)