Friday, December 25, 2015

#30DaysWritingChallenge Day 7: 10 current fave song

Random yah, cos I'm a casual radio listener 

1. Can't sleep love by Pentatonix
I freakin' love Pentatonix cos they are crazy talented and OMG I love them! And I love this song  as well. It sounds like, feels like falling in love!

2. I lived by One Republic
" I, I did it all
I owned every second that this world could give
I saw so many places, the things that I did
With every broken bone, I swear I lived..."
Just a reminder to live this life to the fullest!

3. On my mind by Ellie Goulding
Her voice is just so crunchy and catchy and i love la. Song so catchy too.

4. Shut up and dance by Walk the Moon
Masih! And i like this kind of guy's voice singing. I can't say why but i just like.

5. Fight song by Rachel Platen
Ketebak, lah. I always like female singer singing powerful lyrics. Yea i am that feminist lol

6. Jatuh hati by Raisa
Emang kurang ajar tauk Raisa itu!!!! Grrrrr!

7. Live to worship You by city harvest church
This is the song that calm my soul before the big decision I've made back in last November. It was a life changing decision, i supposed. Time to leap and leave my comfort zone. Semangat!

8.
9.
10.
I seriously don't know how to fill the rest!

Maybe I'm just too forgetful, or maybe I just don't wanna think harder. Maybe both la! Hehehhe
OK time to sleep! God bless!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

only accept either nice comments, or silly ones ;-)