Friday, December 18, 2015

#30DaysWritingChallenge Day 5: five places i want to visit

Only 5 meh? Not enough la!

OK let's cut this short cos I actually need to wake up pretty early tomorrow!

I have so many places that I want to visit but haven't got the chance to go. It doesn't matter where I go, anyway, cos according to Clean Bandit and Jess Glynne,  apparently:

"When I am with you there's no place I'd rather be~"

No no no noooo~ , no place I'd rather be~ lol

I wanna go see him and places he goes daily. Eat what he eats everyday. Meet people he meets the most.

I wanna eat the fresh seafood by the beach, just for the sake of good time. Maybe with cold beer? Maybe not la, can't handle the allergic reaction to beer. It's not worth the hassle hehe. I'd go with fresh juice!

I wanna see the shiba inu in the land where they come from!

I wanna see the tall buildings and a crowded city. I wanna see my friends, I wanna eat.  I wanna go solo! It is worth going solo!

I wanna eat lobster and the other day chilling in the farm. Looking at the beautiful scenery and weather. It is a place worth living after retiring, at least for me.

I wanna get lost in a land where I can't even speak their mother tongue. But hopefully I will still have my kidney when I go home cos it's a bit scary anyway. But it is worth going solo, too!

I wanna eat the real pasta and pizza. Gelatooooo!

I wanna eat the real noodle too. But then I want the real pho as well. And then I want everything but here lol. Blame the challenge then lolllll

I wanna be lost and found again. Going solo is the best!
Soon, perhaps. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

only accept either nice comments, or silly ones ;-)