Friday, December 11, 2015

#30DaysWritingChallenge Day 2: Something someone told you about yourself that you never forgot

You know, people in my surroundings always have things to say and I think it's quite normal in society these days. People put their nose into your business whatsoever and then they comment on it freely. You're a commentator, huh?

But amongst all those rude, hurtful and nosey comments, I got good ones as well. Those comments from those good and thoughtful people are priceless. I, deserve a good pat in the back. Well done, Oen, well done.

"Kamu bisa jadi penulis."
- Mom

Recently I showed my mom some of my writings. They are goofy as I am but little did I know that this silly thoughts/writings can have a little bit of wisdom as well. Mom really thinks that I can be a writer. She cried to some of them, as if it was touching to her what! Maybe I should? :)

Apparently I can be everything that I want?
I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

only accept either nice comments, or silly ones ;-)