Friday, November 23, 2012

trouble sleeping

I could get what I desire, kasarnya tinggal jentikin jari aja. 
Kayak lagi makan buffet, tinggal ambil, comot!
But I know that's not the right thing to do.

Rasanya pengen sekali.
And it's haunting me. Like, seriously.
Si begoook, kenapa dilepasin?
You WANT this, Oen. You ASK for this, remember?
You spent nights and days praying for this!
And now it pops right in front of you,
and you're making second thoughts?

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?

gila gila gila GILA!

GILA KAMU OEN!!!

But I want it to be good.. and right.
I need this to be right.
Not just good (for now).
Not just right for me... but most important, right for my God.

God, i need Your grace..
HELP ME, LORD :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

only accept either nice comments, or silly ones ;-)