Thursday, November 29, 2012

A day with a good companion

I gotta say, today was a rough day for me since the second I woke up.

First thing on my mind, I need some time alone -- but i had some time alone too much lately and I don't feel like it today.

So I gave a buzz to a good friend of mine, she's free today so I came to her house. It's not noon yet but I'm just so glad she spared some time just to catch up and listen.. I even took her nap time :)

We were talking about life. About love. About things happened in the past.. And things that would happened in the future.. Not to mention what's up in the present.. And I can't tell you how glad I am to have such a good companion to burst out my bubble and say some sh*t out to my face when I need some advice and not just sweet comforting words.

Seriously those harsh words means a lot to me more than just some comforting ones. I need that. You might want to spank me in the arse or punch me in the face if i ever ramble nonsense again :D thank you! You know who you are!

I learnt a lot today.. That everybody struggles. She has spent years of fighting for her 'happy ending', and I'm eager to find out mine, too. It's gonna be fun as it is always promised to be :)

And here I am now, in a slightly better state than this morning.. Not because my problems are solved already (still hoping that miracles come, though) but to have a brutally honest and sincere mouthy friend is... Comforting.

Tomorrow is one obstacles i gotta deal with (again) so be it unto me.. Cemungudh eaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

only accept either nice comments, or silly ones ;-)