Wednesday, December 21, 2016

#30DAYSWRITINGCHALLENGE DAY 22: Music on Shuffle and Write 10 songs

Gosh. Okay I open iTunes first.

1. One Direction - No Control
LOL IKR

2. Hillsong - Hosanna in the highest
I LOVE THIS SONG!

3. Maria Shandi - Mengampuni
Wah I just sang this song couple of days ago.

4. UX - Ku menyembahMu
I ALSO LOVE THIS SONG!
Ku menyembahMu dengan hati yang rindu menyenangkanMu....

5. Michael Buble - SilverBells
Merry early Christmas, you guys!

6. Yovie & the Nuno - Menjaga Hati
wah wah wah

7. The Script - Hall of Fame
The Script is OK, right.

8. Jason Mraz - Wordplay
OMG I started listening to him becos of this song. You gotta listen how he sings so fast in some parts of the song.

9. She & Him - Lingering Still
ZOOEY DESCHANELLLLLL!

10. Kate Nash - Shit song
I don't know what to say about this song.....

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

only accept either nice comments, or silly ones ;-)