Wednesday, December 21, 2016

#30DAYSWRITINGCHALLENGE DAY 21: 3 Lessons I Want My Children To Learn From Me

Wah.

I gotta say I have so much to say about anything lol But i'll try to pick my top 3 life lessons.

1. Above everything, God comes first.
He loves you for what you are, and He is faithful. Even when the world is crumbling down.... He's there with you.

2. Value your family.
Whatever happens, they could be the only ones you have, and so are you to them. Respect your parents, or whoever older than you. Respect their teachings (will be more than just these 3 life lessons! Ha!)

3. You do you.
Don't let anybody try to change who you are, what you like. Just be you and kick some ass.

can I add more? Can la.

4. Always be kind even when nobody's kind to you. That's the right thing to do. Be kind in a right way for a right reason.

The rest.....
You will get more from me if you're my kid.

I can't decide which one to use..... but the # 1 will fix lots of things :)
as long as you worship the right God la.
#notsayinganythingbutiknowyougetwhatimean

No comments:

Post a Comment

only accept either nice comments, or silly ones ;-)