Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012!

Resolusinya piye? Udah kejadian semua? Ya menurut loooh?

Beberapa jam sebelum tahun ini berakhir, baru kali ini merasa tegang kaya gini.. Cos tomorrow is not just the first day in the new year, but i decided it's gonna be a new start for me :)

Setelah hari ini berakhir, oen ga akan pernah jadi oen yang sama lagi. I won't look back again. Tinggalin semua yang perlu ditinggalin.

So goodbye, misery.
Goodbye, fear.
Goodbye, crybaby me.

Di tahun 2013 aku pengen jadi oen yg lebih baik. Be a better daughter, a better sister, a better friend, a better worker, a better servant for my Lord, a better in every thing. A better lover, i supposed :)

Tahun lalu aku bilang pengen jatuh cinta, i did. Tahun ini aku pengen jatuh cinta (lagi), dan aku ingin dicintai dengan sederhana.. Effortless kind of love. A real thing :)

And i wanna be happy, so much happy so people who sees me will be happy as well cos i believe happiness is contagious!

I wish you all the same!
Cheers to new start 2013!

Goodbye 2012.
Goodbye, you. Jesus loves you.. and so do i :) take care.. I'll be fine, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

only accept either nice comments, or silly ones ;-)