Wednesday, December 21, 2016

#30DAYSWRITINGCHALLENGE DAY 28: 5 things that made me LOLd

This is hard cos I LOLd too much in real life.

1. Whenever I *judge* or make fun of someone with my mother.
Yes. She is the best of the best.

2. The inside joke between me and my BFF.
We talk about everything, everyone in the nicest, silliest but also crappiest way. Some of them still funny when I think about it.

3. This Ryan Gosling won't eat his cereal video. LOLLLLLL



4. Some other things on the internet.
Gosh People can be so creative and hilarious nowadays. Kudos to all of them!

5. "Internet itu udah kaya keluarga. Kalau mati rasanya sedih banget."
Roughly translated to: "Internet nowadays is like a family. People will get sad if it's dead." LOLLLL My Mom and I had a good 1 minute laugh from this one. #happinessshouldbesimplebruh

No comments:

Post a Comment

only accept either nice comments, or silly ones ;-)