Sunday, March 29, 2009

jukebox

Here's some of happy, catchy, cool tunes I heard recently. (random order)

1. Mark Ronson feat. Paul Smith of Maximo Park - Apply Some Pressure.
Mark Ronson's cover version kills, but you gotta hear the original one by Maximo Park. Fantastico!

2. Lady Gaga - Love game.
I always love catchy lyrics and tunes. period.

3. Ingrid Michaelson - Be OK.
fun, fun, fun. "I just want to be ok, be ok, be ok / I just want to be ok today"

4. Lenka - The Show
"Life is a maze / And love is a riddle", so true. Catchy tunes, but ok laa. Just ok.

5. Lily Allen - Who'd have known
"And I was hoping you would creep in with me". (another) Ps. I miss you.

Care to spare me something, friends? ;-)

2 comments:

  1. 1. Setuju! *thx oen dah dikenalin..
    2. Not rili like this kind of sound..
    3. I hope so..
    4. Hmm..
    5. Lily lg mellow.. I miss u to *eh bukan utk aq y..


    Coba dengerin James Morisson, Keane..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. sama-sama dimskii
    2. hahaha disko abis yah dim?
    3. yeps
    4. "i want my money back" hahaha
    5. bwahahha GR loooooo

    ReplyDelete

only accept either nice comments, or silly ones ;-)